My honest opinion
I still play this game and have fun on occasion but dead by daylight is going downhill in my opinion
I still play this game and have fun on occasion but dead by daylight is going downhill in my opinion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is a really fun game to me but I agree, a handful of Killer players are starting to quit because they virtually can't play anymore thanks to the gen speed, which I understand. The game is being balanced around newer players, and since new Survivors couldn't hit Ruin Skill Checks, Ruin was nerfed.
Survivors are a majority in the DBD Community, hence why most nerfs are made to the Killer side, although the Survivor side also received some nerfs.
If the Devs keep nerfing Killer and taking the fun away from playing Killer, queue times could be very long and this would cause some problems.