Error code: 501

Something went wrong with your match Error code: 501

I've got this error today when connected to ec2-18-196-58-56.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com:7780 server.

After this error, when I played several matches, game never connected to this server again and I haven't received this error so far.

PC steam

Tagged: Pending

Comments


  • It is the same with me. I'm from Brazil.

    I'm tired of playing and starting to see this error after a few matches.

    It happens to a lot of players, fix it please!

  • @Wany said:

    It is the same with me. I'm from Brazil.

    I'm tired of playing and starting to see this error after a few matches.

    It happens to a lot of players, fix it please!

    As this may be server issue, you can attach your log file when this happens it'll be easier to find which server is causing this issue. You can find it at C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs