Would Static Blast connection contribute to the Quick Draw trophy?
The trophy says 'interrupt' a survivor cleansing a totem. So in theory I could use Thrill Of The Hunt and then unleash a Static Blast to interrupt the cleansing.
The trophy says 'interrupt' a survivor cleansing a totem. So in theory I could use Thrill Of The Hunt and then unleash a Static Blast to interrupt the cleansing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doesn't matter. I used Thrill with Ruin, Haunted and Seal. Used stalky Myers. Was destroying this team, but one wanted mercy so I let them go for the totems and just grabbed them. Let the remaining survivors escape as a thank you.