Auto lock

How hard is it to tone down the auto lock on this game? Seriously, it's been an issue for the longest times and I swear the devs just willingly ignore it. I just had a game where I chased a Jane who was unhooking survivors as i was chasing her and she got free unhooks. Why? Because every time the blade went right into her back it somehow registered as me hitting the survivor who was on the hook. Knowing the devs their excuse is gonna be something about latency.

Comments

  • After rewatching the clip I realized that the hit regristration wasn't the issue. The game just flat out locked on to the hooked survivors even though I was looking either directly at the Jane or towards the edge of her hitbox so this garbage auto aim wouldn't drag my camera towards the hooked survivor. But that doesn't work apparently.