nice? lvl 1 escape bruh, looks like a baby killer!
I know you're joking, but I actually ended up giving them the hatch. It was my first game in about 3 or 4 months and they were the only one that played well. Then I realized they were rank 1. Somehow didn't notice the key the entire time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nice? lvl 1 escape bruh, looks like a baby killer!
matchmaking in a nutshell
I know you're joking, but I actually ended up giving them the hatch. It was my first game in about 3 or 4 months and they were the only one that played well. Then I realized they were rank 1. Somehow didn't notice the key the entire time.