Matchmaking is broken again
Returned to the game after a hiatus to play other stuff, now rank 17 killer. Why am I being paired with a rank 9 and a rank 4 in two separate games? I thought the threshold was 7 ranks no matter what.
Returned to the game after a hiatus to play other stuff, now rank 17 killer. Why am I being paired with a rank 9 and a rank 4 in two separate games? I thought the threshold was 7 ranks no matter what.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been like this for a while, I think it's because so many killers left after the Ruin nerf that Survivor's are just gonna get paired up with literally anyone.
It has to be broken. I tried killer for the first time today. My rank 20 killer went against a level 3, level 6, level 12 and level 13. The level 3 baited me into looping while the other 3 ganged the gens. After dropping a few with hits, I found that the level 3 and 12 had flashlights and they proceeded to continue to blind me until the doors sprang. Needless to say, they all escaped. It was not a fun experience for someone trying out killer with 1 perk.