Hillbilly's chainsaw freezes the game
So I was just minding my own business, slugging some survivors and suddenly I get frame drops and the game decides to freeze.
- PC, playing on a GTX 970 with Ryzen 5 2600 on low graphics settings.
- Tapping the power (M2) button to fake the chainsaw, or just tapping it fast, causes frame drops and sometimes makes the game freeze. This has happened twice now. Both times on the Crotus Prenn maps. First on Father Campbell's Chapel and then on Disturbed Ward. Not sure if it's just map specific, but those occasions froze the game and I had to close it from the task manager.
- I would assume it's possible to reproduce it quite simply by just testing out the Asylum maps and tapping the power button.
- Frame drops happen quite often on most maps while tapping the power button and crashes/freezes have happened only twice so far.
Log is unfortunately too big to add as an attachment.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments