I don't believe this is a bug. Every action for which you can earn points has a maximum amount of points you can earn for that action. For Exit Gate opening, the cap is 1250 points. Opening one gate usually grants roughly 1240 points, so it would make sense that if you open the second gate as well, it will only award you a few more up to the maximum amount given for that action.
I don't believe this is a bug. Every action for which you can earn points has a maximum amount of points you can earn for that action. For Exit Gate opening, the cap is 1250 points. Opening one gate usually grants roughly 1240 points, so it would make sense that if you open the second gate as well, it will only award you a few more up to the maximum amount given for that action.
Is this a new feature? Because up until a few months ago, both gates would award a survivor the full 1250 objective points for unlocking both.
Is this a new feature? Because up until a few months ago, both gates would award a survivor the full 1250 objective points for unlocking both.
Not that I'm aware of, but I didn't notice what you're describing previously either, so that's odd. Perhaps a dev or mod will come along soon and be able to clear it up ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't believe this is a bug. Every action for which you can earn points has a maximum amount of points you can earn for that action. For Exit Gate opening, the cap is 1250 points. Opening one gate usually grants roughly 1240 points, so it would make sense that if you open the second gate as well, it will only award you a few more up to the maximum amount given for that action.
Is this a new feature? Because up until a few months ago, both gates would award a survivor the full 1250 objective points for unlocking both.
Not that I'm aware of, but I didn't notice what you're describing previously either, so that's odd. Perhaps a dev or mod will come along soon and be able to clear it up ๐