Cross platform

So i was thinking about when is cross platform planed to come so we pc players can play with our xbox and ps4 friends

Comments

  • I dont really care for cross platform as a lot of people are like "i wont want a ps4 player on my team on PC" or vice versa unless they make it a opt in. What i really want is cross progression because i have the game on switch and Ps4 and PC and just got everything on PS4. I am NOT grinding another 2 years to do that again on pc then do it again on switch. The game won't even be alive that long probably. But in answer to the question not far off probably because there was actually a glitch that made crossplay possible on accident. So there had to be something they were testing that somehow made crossplay a thing. I'm guessing they will announce it for the anniversary stream. (Heres hoping)

  • Well they could maybe just have the same thing they have now with you can swich it off and on