sabo
what's the time for saboing by each kind of toolboxes or perks? i need a chart for this.
Tagged:
Trusted
what's the time for saboing by each kind of toolboxes or perks? i need a chart for this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@neoncatjacky
a link to the dbd wiki's page on toolboxes
You can find all this information in the link below. Just hover your mouse over the bold words that say "Slightly, Moderately, Considerably, and Tremendously". Doing so will give you a percentage of each increase or decrease that this toolbox gives towards the sabotage category.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Toolboxes
As for a quick answer to this question...
I'm currently editing this comment to get you the time-frames for how long each sabotage takes on a hook. I also need to add other stuff before that answer, so this should take some time to edit
thanks a lot didn't get enough info in the dbd wiki tho
I'll just list it here, makes it easier for me. That, and because I accidentally closed the edited page of the top comment before I could finish it.
Keep in mind that sabotaging a hook takes 2.5 seconds for both Saboteur and a Toolbox (without factoring the speed boost). Knowing this I can just convert the percentages of the base 2.5 seconds, subtract from that base time, and that's your answer. However, take what I say with a grain, just in-case its wrong.
These should be the time-frames for each toolbox if my math is correct. I didn't factor in the c/s (charge per second consumption rate) because you just asked for how long it would take to sabotage one hook (each). I could factor that in to find how long a toolbox would list from purely sabotaging, but the DBD Wiki on toolboxes doesn't give a c/s for this, so it could be the same c/s or a completely different one from the repair c/s.
Also, I didn't use add-ons because you didn't ask, so this should be what you're looking for.
the sources I used
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Toolboxes
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Hooks
thanks a lot :)
No problem.