Do you do dailys when in your SWF?
I have to be chased as my low perked Bill and sabotage two hooks... I would never do this in an SWF.
Do others do this?
(if so it makes playing solo even worse!)
I have to be chased as my low perked Bill and sabotage two hooks... I would never do this in an SWF.
Do others do this?
(if so it makes playing solo even worse!)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm confused by the order you've put your yeses and nos because the way the question is phrased, I would say yes I do my dailies in SWF, so hopefully I voted right.
But I'll just tell my friends "hey, I have to do XYZ task for my rift/daily" and that usually helps! Especially if it's like unhooking or protection hits, telling my friends means they'll let me have it if we're equally close, whereas in solo someone might take the opportunity from me.
I dont do dailys at all.
I do dailies while playing Solo Queue and SWF, there isn't that much of a different for me personally.