Med Kit Add Ons

Okay so why am I losing my add ons for my med kit when I never fully use it up? I remember they said that once the item is depleted so are the add ons but u keep the item. Sooo does that also apply if u haven’t even used half the med kit? Because If it does that’s the stupidest thing ever.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • All addons are lost after a match to keep more inline with killer. It’s just the item you don’t lose.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Survivors lose their add-ons if they escape or die now. Because uh... reasons. Apparently.

    If you equip Ace in the Hole, you will keep your add-ons if you escape, just like before.

    Also don't bother equipping a White Ward. White Wards will let you keep your add-ons if you die, but you will STILL lose them even if you escape because... again, reasons.

    they need to change white ward to, lose the addons no matter what or keep the addons no matter what, cuz atm is pretty bruh™ to sacrifice yourself to keep the addons

  • @ThatOneGuy said:

    Okay so why am I losing my add ons for my med kit when I never fully use it up? I remember they said that once the item is depleted so are the add ons but u keep the item. Sooo does that also apply if u haven’t even used half the med kit? Because If it does that’s the stupidest thing ever.

    You lose the add-ons whatever happens unless you survive while using Ace in the Hole. You do not need to conserve your med-kit as you will keep it even if you use up all the charges.