For the people
So im doing the heal 8 health states challenge and i used for the people. It didn't count towards the challenge. Is this supposed to be like that?
So im doing the heal 8 health states challenge and i used for the people. It didn't count towards the challenge. Is this supposed to be like that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Inner strenght also doesn't, prob adrenaline, solidarity and sec wind also don't
I don't think you even get bloodpoints for using it. Makes no sense
For the people worked when i did the 8 health states. Weird it didn't work for you. Maybe a glitch or maybe it wasn't supposed to count?
Inner strength does count towards this challenge. I got 3 of my heals from it.
I think some of these challenges are just glitched in general. Got 3 protection hits one game and only got hit once
tome 1 was diferent