woah. so my last post exploded. another question:
Masterminds of Dead by Daylight: Did you ever make a streamer Rageing really hardy while playing with / against you?
Masterminds of Dead by Daylight: Did you ever make a streamer Rageing really hardy while playing with / against you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i didn't have the chance to meet a streamer yet.
I remember a TTV player was peeved at me when I mori'd them. Good times.
There was another instance where a TTV player was blasting me on their stream. I was Plague, and the match was a bust. TTV dc'ed, then his two buddies dc'ed when I downed them. I gave the forth the hatch out of pity, then went and looked up the streamer. Turned out he was mad that I was playing well. Claimed I was 'camping' when his team kept circling the hook. I was 'sweaty' for slugging him when he ran into me. I was a 'little b**ch' for bringing an apple addon. He dc'ed when he was able to use Unbreakable and get a pallet stun on me. The others dc'ed in 'solidarity' of him. And the forth, which I gave hatch,w as on the team as well, he just wanted hatch to teabag. Bleh.
Painreliever
Only kept a chase on me for whatever reason, ran him for a considerably long time and face camped me in the end.
The same post I posted in the other thread applies here. Basement hook, vultures repeatedly didn't wait for me to leave, hooked person ended up dying, person was a super salty streamer with self-described "big hands."
I tunneled a ttv (had ttv on name), don't know if he was streaming, and started with normal salt, but suddenly he started being racist, even tho he doesn't know how I look, reported him but no ban for him, sadly, now every time I see him I use a mori :)