This matchmaking..... Please fix it?

Ok, I'm usually in red ranks even before the new rank reset update, and I don't think it's fair for new survivors to play against me (not just me but certain people in general) just had a game where I was playing against 2 rank 19s and 1 rank 17, the other was a rank 5, game lasted a very long time like.... 15 min? Maybe 20, I felt extremely bad for killing one of them, one was trying really hard to loop but he was still new, so I downed him, took him to a gen, let him go free and started hitting the gen so he could do it, I had to stay "locked" in that match since DC'ing is no longer an option, the rank 5 survivor tried but since she knew how to loop and abuse infinites etc eventually I downed her and she died on 1st hook because of how scared the new survivors were, no one attempted to rescue her, basically I had to do nothing and just wait until the game was over.

I don't think it was fair for an experienced killer to play against some new survivors.

Comments

  • Impossible!

    "If a match of the same rank is not available, the system will gradually expand the acceptable range until it finds a match. This has a hard limit of 6 ranks above or below your rank." - Developer Update September 2019.

    dbdmmbs03.jpg


  • Let me see if I recorded it, but what if they were SWF? A lot of people play like that? This was on ps4 if that makes sense

  • @shalo said:

    Impossible!

    "If a match of the same rank is not available, the system will gradually expand the acceptable range until it finds a match. This has a hard limit of 6 ranks above or below your rank." - Developer Update September 2019.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/144/1KTJGLGINF7R.jpg

    6 ranks my #########. My friend just started to play this game and he played a few games as a killer, he is rank 16 now. Yesterday he played against 2 red ranks and 2 yellow ranks. The red ranks survivors had 1500+ hours in this game and the yellow ranks 200ish. My friend doesn't even have 30 hours in this game, how is he supposed to win against them?

  • Sorry, did not recorded it but this did happened