My game tends to lag when it's first starting up the title screen, so I'd say yes. I expect it's just a consequence of the game trying to load up everything all at once. As long as it goes back to normal again, it shouldn't be much of an issue.
Mine also does this every-time I click the continue page, so yes it's normal.
It probably has something to do with the game just loading everything for the first time again. It's doesn't really have anything to do with your computer, it's just the game booting up the main menu and it's contents.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My game tends to lag when it's first starting up the title screen, so I'd say yes. I expect it's just a consequence of the game trying to load up everything all at once. As long as it goes back to normal again, it shouldn't be much of an issue.
@TitanTubs
Mine also does this every-time I click the continue page, so yes it's normal.
It probably has something to do with the game just loading everything for the first time again. It's doesn't really have anything to do with your computer, it's just the game booting up the main menu and it's contents.