Awesome killers id love to see in this game
Just a few killers id love to see be brought into this game in the future tho I doubt they will happen
1. Jason voorhees: we have Freddy and myers so why not jason? Plus hes badass.
2. The tall man: id love to able to throw around those deathly silver balls or send out a midget minion lol
3. Pinhead: I could see him possibly being the biggest pain in the ass to go up against and his puzzle box could be cool to mess around with.
4. Leprechaun: could be really tough with how small he is but he eants his gold!
These are just my personal picks and opinion. Drop one if you like. I'd love to hear whst everyone else's thoughts are.
1. Jason voorhees: we have Freddy and myers so why not jason? Plus hes badass.
2. The tall man: id love to able to throw around those deathly silver balls or send out a midget minion lol
3. Pinhead: I could see him possibly being the biggest pain in the ass to go up against and his puzzle box could be cool to mess around with.
4. Leprechaun: could be really tough with how small he is but he eants his gold!
These are just my personal picks and opinion. Drop one if you like. I'd love to hear whst everyone else's thoughts are.
Comments