Masterminds of Dead by Daylight, have you ever done something what pissed the killer totally off?
and if so, what was it?
and if so, what was it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did something that pissed the survivors totally off. A guy was looping me around a hooked survivor then his friend came and unhooked him with BT, the unhooked survivor started to bodyblock me because he had BT protection and was acting cocky. I waited the 16 seconds till the BT timer run out and then i smacked him and hooked him again. I was called a camper and a tunneler in post game chat and on my steam profile. How cool is that? If i know you have BT, i'm not going to give you a sprint burst :p
My team was playing against a very good Billy. And when a team mate of mine rescued me from the hook, the Billy came zooming back.
So in oder to protect my teammate, I used BT to body block for him.
Mr. Billy was not pleased and proceeded to tunnel me after that.