2vs8 GameMode Would Be INSANE!
I wonder if there were a cooperative mode that we can play with 8 survivors and 2 killer, How would it be? maybe it would be great and funny. Survivors have to repair 10 gens(or less) and there are 2 killer trying to kill them. I shared this idea to my friends and they said to me that It would be really good so I wanted to share this idea with you. People playing DBD might love this gamemode too much.
What do you think about that?
For me it would be really enjoyable!
Comments
Insanely broken
A bit stupid. I think 2 killers and 6 survivors would be better. Because if each killer is chasing 1 survivor, then there will be 6 survivors left to do generators. So it would be extremely broken for survivors and therefore will lead to an easier game for them.
This idea surfaces a lot, and could theoretically work in DBD too, IF tge devs can implement good rules for that mode that DONT differ too much from standard play.
I played Identity V for some time ("asian dbd ripoff", even tho dbd mobile rips their skillcheck UI), and they got a 2v8 mode that works, probably due to their special rules:
Cant remember if there were any other crucial rules.