Better Communication for Survivors.

I know the game isn't supposed to have voice chat, but we need more emotes than 1 and 2, i was thinking maybe a "Stay" Emote, where the survivors just points his hands flat on the ground, maybe a way for a survivor to communicate with his team that the killer is camping and they should do gens, as that would end the camping argument.

Comments

  • I agree wholeheartedly communication needs to be improved so that we have less of this : https://youtu.be/8poRY3kZiNE
    (Use a little imagination)
  • I agree with this, at least with the "Stay" emote. Any more than 4 would be a bit annoying to reach over for on the keyboard, and console players/controller users only have 4 D-Pad directions. Not sure how the "he's camping go do gens" would be communicated, as the point emote can normally do that fairly well.

  • Speaking of signaling to other survivors you're being camped, how does the arm flailing work on PS4? Is that a thing at all? I thought you could just try to unhook yourself.  I've read on Reddit people are doing that
  • Speaking of signaling to other survivors you're being camped, how does the arm flailing work on PS4? Is that a thing at all? I thought you could just try to unhook yourself.  I've read on Reddit people are doing that
    Thd thing is it is not universal for signaling camping. Most survivors I encounter nowadays use the flailing arms to signal that they can get unhooked savely. 
  • Devs are already thinking of making Kindred default for all survivors.

  • @Fengminni said:
    RenAndStimpak said:

    Speaking of signaling to other survivors you're being camped, how does the arm flailing work on PS4? Is that a thing at all? I thought you could just try to unhook yourself.  I've read on Reddit people are doing that

    Thd thing is it is not universal for signaling camping. Most survivors I encounter nowadays use the flailing arms to signal that they can get unhooked savely. 

    I personally use it to signal that I'm being camped, that was what I read, so it's what I always did.

  • That would be good, I've always wanted more "command emotes" for survivors.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:
    Devs are already thinking of making Kindred default for all survivors.

    Yes, they are trying hard to kill their own game.

  • Master said:

    @Mister_Holdout said:
    Devs are already thinking of making Kindred default for all survivors.

    Yes, they are trying hard to kill their own game.

    Dont confuse people, the kindred affect of seeing a killer near a hook. Not seeing each other.