How I feel all killers should be changed by
Nurse is in a good place she shouldn’t be touched because she can easily be countered if played against correctly before nurse is even looked at the rest of the killer should be able to do what she does as well all killers should get major buffs to play just as well as the nurse with of course that they can be counter, wraith is weak agains flashlights so that means since there that huge counter wraith should get a good buff, trapper can get a huge buff just make were is traps don’t come back after being sabotaged like idk how you all feel about this but this I what I feel because it’s dumb for every single killer except nurse that pallet looping is the number one strat were I would prefer haveing killers super strong with one major counter (just not a counter so bad that it makes the killer weak) so that way each killer brings different excitement and play styles to play against which is why it’s fun to face a nurse because your not just pallet looping
Comments