Corn maps bugged with flashing lights

I play on PC and today I noticed every corn map I played on has been bugged. Flashing yellow, red, and/or orange lights that are sometimes small but most of the time it covers the screen and makes it unplayable and has left me with a horrible headache after each game. As far as my experiences go, this happens on every corn map just by moving my mouse to look around.

20200318_000218.png 20200318_000245.png


Tagged: DevNot a Bug

Comments

    • CPU: Intel Core i7-6700HQ
    • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M (4GB GDDR5)
    • RAM: 16GB DDR4

    I play with the game graphics on ultra. I've been playing with it on ultra for 3 years and never had an issue before. Yesterday when I logged on there was a patch update so I'm thinking it has something to do with that; Fix one thing break another.

  • Try validating your game files (Right-click Dead By Daylight -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Cache). If the issue occurs again, please post your game logs. You can find your logs following this guide: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/kb/articles/146-finding-your-log-file

  • It seems to have fixed it for now, thanks :)