Endless Blindness with Chinese Firecracker

So, I was playing as Michael Myers and during the match one survivor threw a chinese firecracker next to me, and it blinded me... but it wouldn't end! Instead of disconnecting, what would cause me to lose rank & points, I let them escape. But if I was trying to kill them? That's a HUGE disadvantage for me. This infinite blindness only came to an end because one of the survivors had a flashlight to blind me once again.

I got it recorded but couldn't upload here, so the had to upload it on YouTube. Here it is:

https://youtu.be/vAtL3KWmcD8

Link: https://youtu.be/vAtL3KWmcD8

Now, I hope you guys can fix this because it's very annoying.

Comments

  • I just had a similar thing happen to me: I was playing the Plague and was blinded by a flashlight; the same visual effect stayed until I got pallet stunned by a survivor much later in the match.