Items found in chests not lasting as long
I might have missed something in the patch notes but when I find an item in the chests they don’t last nearly as long as they used to. Is this a bug or a new feature?
I might have missed something in the patch notes but when I find an item in the chests they don’t last nearly as long as they used to. Is this a bug or a new feature?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's a toolbox, then it's supposed to run out fast, otherwise items are still working normally. I haven't had any issues with them from chests.
Thanks I just realised it was only toolboxes, also just re-read the patch notes. Thanks!