Deathslinger - can't attack while a survivor is speared

Platform: PS4

Description: sometimes when a survivor is speared, even if you press the attack button nothing happens. You have to press it twice.

Steps to reproduce: I'm honestly not entirely sure. It seems to happen more often when these conditions apply:

  • I'm actively reeling the survivor
  • the survivor is resisting
  • the escape progress bar is over 60-70% (EDIT: it happened even below 50%)
  • I press the attack button slowly

Note that if I realise that the attack didn't happen and press the attack button again, I can successfully attack.

How often does this occur: I would say probably once every couple of games. It's often anyway.


Pls don't ask me for a video like the past time though lol

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Update: it just happened again, but the escape progress bar was below 50%, so I’d rule that out.

    I can confirm the “slow button pressing” though.

  • UPDATE: finally I've got a clip of this:

    https://clips.twitch.tv/AmericanHotLapwingKlappa

    see how after the David was very close to me after I reeled him I waited one second before hitting him? That's because I pressed the hit button once, but nothing happened, and had to press it once again.