the wiggle bar doesn’t fill up even though you are wiggleling.

In a public match the killer (the doctor) grabbed me (I was using Zarina) from a locker when the wiggle bar showed up I started wiggleling but it doesn’t read it. The bar keeps blinking but it doesn’t fill up neither the survivor moves (as in the wiggle action). I would but a video but the extension I’m using is not allowed.


platform: PS4

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same situation except my bar wasn't visible at all and Kate's animation was also missing even though I was using my controller to wiggle. My head on did not work. I was grabbed out of a locker and the bar and animation never showed. PS4, Lery's map, SWF with one other, the Jake here, I was Kate. Screenshot and clip attached - sorry the killer perks do not show - I clipped too early.

    image1(1).JPEG

    https://youtu.be/QzUe54h9Hk8