Ah, nothing like being called camper

Lol I played Huntress lastnight and hooked a survivor and stood there for a sec, stared and nodded, and finally walked off and the chat was like someone was shooting a flamethrower at me until it went empty. People need to chill in this game lmfao. I wasn't even camping, I only stood for like 3 seconds, nodded, and left.

Comments

  • Yeah that's not camping at all, people love to overblow this. Now I had a Camping Oni, he hooked me and turned into pissed off Oni, but only ran a few feet then came back, the whole time I was on the hook. That's a camper.

  • @DevinitelyAMoron said:

    Lol I played Huntress lastnight and hooked a survivor and stood there for a sec, stared and nodded, and finally walked off and the chat was like someone was shooting a flamethrower at me until it went empty. People need to chill in this game lmfao. I wasn't even camping, I only stood for like 3 seconds, nodded, and left.

    I had something similar to this happen to me with The Huntress.

    They 4 gen'd themselves and I hooked a guy in the middle of all 4 gens. Was called a camper because I was patrolling my last four gens.

  • @DevinitelyAMoron said:

    Lol I played Huntress lastnight and hooked a survivor and stood there for a sec, stared and nodded, and finally walked off and the chat was like someone was shooting a flamethrower at me until it went empty. People need to chill in this game lmfao. I wasn't even camping, I only stood for like 3 seconds, nodded, and left.

    Yes yes with head.

  • I guess I was tunneling someone with a flashlight but not too long.