Update problem ps4
Please dev make something I am always frustrated with the idea of an update on ps4 because even if it is small it takes me 1 hour installed, do something please.
Please dev make something I am always frustrated with the idea of an update on ps4 because even if it is small it takes me 1 hour installed, do something please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This isn't strictly a dead by daylight thing. Call of duty takes forever to update too. It's the "copying" portion that is the problem. Seems like it's redownloading the whole game
Yes that's it, it reloads the game when it copies the data
Well, this update pretty much broke the game for me. Now there's a disgusting lag (I had never experienced rubber banding as killer before) and sometimes I'm forced to disconnect because the game literally ceases to function. I hooked a survivor once but he was actually on the ground, and when I tried to pick him up again the game wouldn't let me. Also, he didn't bleed out. Pretty good job so far.