Life Giver challenge ?
I healed 4 people with We'll Make it last match, so it should be 4/8 right ?
So why am I still at 0 for some reason ? Anyone in the same situation
I healed 4 people with We'll Make it last match, so it should be 4/8 right ?
So why am I still at 0 for some reason ? Anyone in the same situation
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this problem with "We'll live forever'' challange. The perk was only tier 2 and after i unhooked a bunch of survivors, i still had 0. Then i upgraded the perk to tier 3 and it worked.
And the We'll make it challange, you sure it isn't in a single trial?