why is it such a task to get your username changed
Ive been trying to get my username changed for almost a month now I got a reply early on and the name I wanted was taken so I gave other options and haven't had a response since. Ive been penalized for a family member making an account for the forum on my pc as its the only access we have to get onto the forum other than my phone. My brother doesn't have much and 2 of his accounts have been banned and I have been jailed because of it. So EVEN if I wanted to ditch this account because they are ignoring my request I couldn't because alts are not allowed. My brother and I have to share my account for him to be able to be part of the forum community. I have been put on the back burner with this issue multiple times and I don't feel like its fair imo. I want to change my name and my brother only wants to be part of the community and no one can give me a solution to the issue. I am told to go to support about it and support is telling me to go to the forums its a vicious circle and im just about done with this
Comments