Sound Bug? (Xbox)
I have no idea if I’m hearing things or if it’s a bug or what but I’m just curious if anyone else has had the issue.
So sometimes as survivor when I get into a game I’ll hear whatever noise it is that the killer makes aka Huntress Hatchet shining noise, clown bottle breaking, chainsaw reving etc. but it turns out to be a killer not associated with that noise.
example: I just had a game against a Clown, when the match started I heard Billy’s chainsaw Reving up, but then heard a scream and the person wasn’t knocked which confused me. So I finish a Gen go to find another I don’t hear the chainsaw noise anymore, but I do run into the killer and see that it’s the clown. So I don’t know why I heard the chainsaw.
like I said idk if I’m hearing things or if there is a sound bug idk
Comments
Nope,never had it.
I've never had that bug before, at least not that I can remember