Xbox One Adept Gunslinger Achievement not working
I have obtained merciless killer with Gunslinger two separate times.
Both times with ONLY his unique perks.
No achievement.
Tagged:
Pending
I have obtained merciless killer with Gunslinger two separate times.
Both times with ONLY his unique perks.
No achievement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I made a post earlier today regarding the same thing along with the Old West Oasis achievement but that post seems to have disappeared. I have met the conditions for the Adept Deathslinger Achievement multiple times and haven't been awarded it and really don't want to try for it anymore.
Same! I've bloody played Deathslinger for 4 goddamn hours and I got the merciless 2 times in a row and I still didn't get the achievement either time. Also my Bound and Downed achievement isn't progressing either after 3% so I'm just getting angry at this point