Why is there no ability to be able to keep progession synced on multiple platforms.

The games been out for almost 4 years and players still don't have the ability to switch platforms and keep rank progress or characters or cosmetics paid for. I can understand having to re-purchase dlc's but why are we not able to play on different platforms. I personally have played on Xbox pretty much every night since the last double bloodpoint event and have made alot of progress, level 76 and rank 4 for this season. I would really like to start playing the game on PC. Just make the game like Fortnite and give us the ability to sign in to our profile at the start of the game and the game should seamlessly be like it was the last time we played on the other platform (rank, level, bloodpoints, perks for killer/survivor, everything besides having to repurchase dlc's but survivors/killers purchased with auric cells should be on the account as well.)

Comments

  • Because currently the different versions aren't compatible, there is no crossplay, it is very much a possibility though and I wouldn't be surprised if we got Crossprogression along crossplay. Keep your fingers crossed :)