I'd like to see these survivors and killers (original themed) in DBD

for killers I want 


What are yours


- a vampire (they wouldn't be a vampire biting survivors they'd use a swarm of bats to trap survivors)


- a psychopath in a straightjacket from the 20's or 30's (the story could be he/she broke out the straight jacket and their arms are free)


- an oracle she'd basically use sand as her power 



- a gladiator


- a dead patriot from the 1700's



survivors 



- a female survivor that's an explorer from Peru


- a rich wealthy male survivor from India


- a male Australian survivor who's a surfer or doctor


- A female German survivor who's a CEO of a company


What are yours?


edit: I'd love an Indian survivor so bad but I feel like BHVR wouldn't wanna explore South East Asia so they'd have to be Indian/American or Indian/Canadian

Comments