DC Punishments: Does this count as a "DC"?
Prologue
Hello, just recently I ran into a weird event that caused the game to crash. It was kinda odd, it was just out of nowhere and it made me curious... If DC punishments were live, would I get punished?
I ask this because it would really suck if things like this put you on a timeout. For players who play the game a lot, these events might add up and cause them to wait through extreme penalties.
Anyways, here's what the game said:
My POV
Survivor's POV
Props to Aamibop for providing me a picture. ๐


Comments
Yes, game crashes and glitches do count as DCs as far as the penalty system is concerned. This is to prevent players from bypassing the penalty by turning off their game or their internet to disconnect, since the server can't tell the difference between that and an unintentional crash.
That's tragic. ๐