One Less Killer until you fix the rank system
its enough already with expecting everyone catering to the red ranks. You don’t allow the killers to rank up bc everytime we get matched with purple or green ranks you then match game after game with the red rank swf team tht know how to exploit the game! I have yet to come across a red rank tht has not exploit the game. To boot, they have memorized every pallet and every loop. It’s impossible. They seem to have an infinite amount of free hits and speed hacks. You can say their great players yet none of them have a platinum to their name. I’m not your employee hires to cater to these hackers! Let them play against their sweaty red ranks! I’m down with this BS! Great balance with your new tool box! Nothing like having hooks break within seconds! Well the survivors que time has now increased another 30 min! Keep up the great work! Btw- I actually earned the platinum in this game. Yet ranking up past green rank seems impossible at this point. I took a break and came back to give it one more shot. I’m done! I will make sure not to purchase another game by these developers!

Comments