Buff DS
bait, i want it to be reworked ;)
But a simple nerf would enrage the survivors so hear me out:
Nerf:
Repairing a gen, cleansing a totem, saboing a hook, unhooking a survivor deactivates DS.
Buff:
You can now get DS while being moried. Killer gets stunned game goes on.
Keep the 60 seconds, keep the locker tech, keep DS Resilliance.
But PLS take away sitting on a gen with 60 seconds invincibillity.
Pls remove Hook "trade" without someone being on the hook afterwards.
Thx for reading, pls dont be rude^^
Comments
I would actually be on board with this, it would still make the survivor "invincible" for 60 seconds after they're unhooked but that's if they decide to do nothing than run around. Also what does Resilience do with DS?
I know many people have a problem with that perk, but I personally still think the perk is fine. I guess if tehy would nerf the perk, they should really just have it deactivate when survivors start doing their objective again, because that's when they clearly are not getting tunneled.
Personally though I would probably just keep it the way it is. The only change I think it could need is that it doesn't activate when a killer pulls you out of a locker.
I think giving DS skill check while Mori animation start is a good thing. Survivors actually fight as last resource to escape from being killed.
Yes, any M1 action should deactivate DS immediatly.