Great job with deathslinger.
No secret that I'm critical of the devs. They tried to balance it a little, so I showed my support financially and bought the remaining killers. I'm not a fan of the new map, but the deathslinger is very well done. He's not s tier, but he's incredibly fun to play. I think he should be 115%, or have a double barrel add-on, but otherwise, damned good job bhvr
Comments
Yeah. He could use some slight buffs, but the devs NAILED this one. From design to power and map, imo, this update was pretty good.
Yeah, and it must be the years of fps games with one shot kill modifiers, because I'm a beast at spearing people. Even vs red ranks, I'm at about 75% accuracy
yeah, he's so great, that he's a worse version of an existing killer thats free!
for real though, he really needs some help to set him apart. even his version of iridescent heads is stupid situational.
I thought the same until I played him. I am a crappy huntress, but in just a few games with deathslinger, I'm getting at least a 2k.
He doesn't have to be stupid strong, so long ad he's fun.
thats because hes new, and there are still people who don't know his weaknesses.
Seriously, just throw pallets early vs him, and suddenly he's even worse than clown. if there's a short loop and you had a bad angle, he MIGHT be able to reach you. otherwise? you get 4+ free seconds to break free and make distance, then a negligible deep wounds that doesnt even go down while he's nearby.
I should clarify, i REEEEEAAAALLLLLLLYYYY want to like him, but his weaknesses are so blatant its painful. it reminds me of when the plague was good in PTB and then horrendously bad at launch, then only more recently became playable after months of changes to the overall game.