Doctor need a nerf
I am sorry but i aint really , doctor is OP too many things are going too well for him he is too good at everything
he is god-like at finding survivors for free and no sorry but lockers arent everywhere on the map and calm spirit is a meme perk that i am not gonna waste a slot for because i might maybe fall againts a doc and it doenst help you in a chase againts him
he counter loops for free and without skill and without any counter at leats nurse and spirit need mindgame and skill to counter looping , doc just need to press 1 button in the direction of your pallette or window and even if you dodge the shock what you won't as its really fast and its still an AOE you still gonna end up being hit afterward because he either forced you off the pallette or window too much for you to go back to it safely , forced you to early drop the pallette whats the best case scenario and in high rank its pretty much throwing or back into his arms or you just take the shock and now you can't do anything for 2.5 sec despite the stun animation only lasting 1.5
he has one of the longest charged hit in the game , he is as fast as any killer
he has the best map and gen pressure in the game , with his enormous terror radius , with the random skillchecks going inverse and appearing anywhere on your screen what can very easily end up in you messing it up unless you are 100 % only focus on it and with his enormous terror radius i can't really do that i need to be alert about him coming on me what will happen often because he can win and end chases so easily and find me afterward so easily by just coming to my gen or by using his "press button to find survivors" , and with his tier 3 madness that is an insane time waster
he needs a nerf I don't want everything that i mentionned nerfed i think he should be great at some things but not being the best at everything , he just makes the game unbearable and boring
Comments
TBF I recently played as the deathslinger and I think I get what you mean now.
Whenever I play against him it's super difficult to the point where I feel like I might as well just give up most of the time.
When I play as him I can't seem to hit anyone with his rifle. Granted I played him as a level 1 so idk, maybe add-ons would make a difference. I was also playing against a SWF group of purple and red ranks and I'm still a bb killer too.
I didn't realize how hard it is to aim his gun and how easy it is for survivors to just keep moving back and forth and other simple strategies to avoid it.
I guess the question I have is what is hit pick rate? People play whatever they view is strongest. Based on what I see nightly with 50% of my games being against doctor at least. People have to think hes good to see that much play. The same can be said about the clown people say hes weak and I see maybe 1 clown a week to go along with this.
I am main doctor here...
I would says... he need a lot of buffs after this rework... about his movement speed.... shock therapy delay... skills shock therapy radius is too small without add-ons....
After the rework he is only DECENT killer ( around C or B tier maybe )... I only want he is strong like Freddy at least in A or S tier...
He is perfectly sane and fun
should i need put a screen of all my killers and survivors on 50 to have the right to say that doctor is OP and i play both sides equaly and i have 1.000h on the game? my main it's huntress and you have to be a great killer with great aim and predictions to make her JUST viable on 8-20 ranks but doctor no he it's just a killer with extreme broken power that literraly takes no skill to do great with him just because YOU think that people that complain are bad don't make this a fact we want that all killers have to a decent power with a decent amount of skill to do great not a bs killer that anyone can literraly hold w and press m2 and win every loop it's frustrating to other main killers see thoses brain dead killers and me as survivors i would love better things to do beside hold w and run around loops until all gens get done this game it's terrible designed and i know about game design and programming there's a lot of easy ways to counter tunnel, camping, dc, hitboxs, unfair punishments(like connection lost, game crashs) and all those things, doctor was good before those powers he's very fun to play when you are the killer because he's overpowered as ######### but when you're on the other side he's boring we should make a killer that is fun for both sides not for one side, freed before rework was a little bad but they din't need to give him fake pallets and those stupid pools that don't make him slow when placing BHVR just need to make a feels changes and that's we would have a killer with unique mechanics and that it's fun, now friend it's just a generic killer with generic powers and that's is boring too.