Did they disable "hook blocking" from the game ?
A killer was able to hook a survivor despite two of us surrounding the front of the hook.
A killer was able to hook a survivor despite two of us surrounding the front of the hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might not have done it properly,
The prompt will go through your body block if it falters.
Though I cannot confirm if this is the case after all, it still is worth noting what I said.
I usually just sit right under the actual metal hook, then take like a step outward and don't move it usually does the trick
It still exists, you just need to be on the spot a killer has to be to get the prompt. I had a team block me and I couldn't get the hook on any angle.
yeah it still very much works