What's the one thing you would change about the game?

So, if you want to comment about this subject, please think everything, like the community's reaction, pros and cons, and how it would affect the state of the game.

So starting with what I would change, personally, I would rework keys. I know keys and moris go together, since they are both equally unbalanced but hey!, I said one thing didn't I? So I choose the rework of keys, because in its current state, it's so unbalanced and unhealthy for the game. I know it rewards staying alive and doing gens in order to get out, but honestly, it is a second chance item. You wanna escape? Just follow the killer until they find hatch and hop in there......silly isn't it?

So my proposed changes are to make it have a 5 second animation channel which will open the hatch, notifying the killer, but it won't allow you to hop in it. You will be able to after 5 seconds. BUT teammates can hop immediately. So what does that do? By not allowing them to jump immediately it allows the killer to return and close the hatch again. The survivors can use this to juke the killer, by forcing them to go to the hatch but in reality, they are doing a gate. You can also immediately save your teammate. After someone escapes through the hatch, then it closes.

I think my idea will have a positive reaction by the community and it is pretty balanced. What do you think and what would you change? Let me know down below.

Comments