Anti spam

Apparently you have introduced an anti spam filter against the asian spam.

Now I am not able to post 2 posts within 60 seconds and I have to wait 180 seconds now. What the ######### is this crap? who thought that this is a good idea

"You have posted 2 times within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 180 seconds before attempting to post again."

Edit: The hilarious part is that only commenting is affected by the spam block, I can even make a new thread, just like the asian spammers did, but I am not allowed to comment anymore, really nice design

Comments

  • @Master said:
    Apparently you have introduced an anti spam filter against the asian spam.

    Now I am not able to post 2 posts within 60 seconds and I have to wait 180 seconds now. What the [BAD WORD] is this crap? who thought that this is a good idea

    "You have posted 2 times within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 180 seconds before attempting to post again."

    Edit: The hilarious part is that only commenting is affected by the spam block, I can even make a new thread, just like the asian spammers did, but I am not allowed to comment anymore, really nice design

    Not only posts, but you can´t even report during that time. I already asked if they plan on softening this rule once they introduce more mods or if its a permanent solution.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Master said:
    Apparently you have introduced an anti spam filter against the asian spam.

    Now I am not able to post 2 posts within 60 seconds and I have to wait 180 seconds now. What the [BAD WORD] is this crap? who thought that this is a good idea

    "You have posted 2 times within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 180 seconds before attempting to post again."

    Edit: The hilarious part is that only commenting is affected by the spam block, I can even make a new thread, just like the asian spammers did, but I am not allowed to comment anymore, really nice design

    Not only posts, but you can´t even report during that time. I already asked if they plan on softening this rule once they introduce more mods or if its a permanent solution.

    Not sure whether that is really the case, but it seems to reset the timer if you try again before the countdown was over. For me this means that I am unable to use the forum anymore, Im not gonna bother waiting for several mins just to post a comment.

    Maybe thats better though, DBD forums tend to end in ranting anyway. Even if there are solid suggestions, they will be ignored anyway :angry:

  • @Master said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Master said:
    Apparently you have introduced an anti spam filter against the asian spam.

    Now I am not able to post 2 posts within 60 seconds and I have to wait 180 seconds now. What the [BAD WORD] is this crap? who thought that this is a good idea

    "You have posted 2 times within 60 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 180 seconds before attempting to post again."

    Edit: The hilarious part is that only commenting is affected by the spam block, I can even make a new thread, just like the asian spammers did, but I am not allowed to comment anymore, really nice design

    Not only posts, but you can´t even report during that time. I already asked if they plan on softening this rule once they introduce more mods or if its a permanent solution.

    Not sure whether that is really the case, but it seems to reset the timer if you try again before the countdown was over. For me this means that I am unable to use the forum anymore, Im not gonna bother waiting for several mins just to post a comment.

    Maybe thats better though, DBD forums tend to end in ranting anyway. Even if there are solid suggestions, they will be ignored anyway :angry:

    Don´t give up so fast. Just wait a minute after each post. That´s what i´m doing.
    Also you can apply to become a mod, then climb the ladder up until you can change things from the inside.

  • I dont think I could be a mod in a DBD forum, not with this "special" community :lol: