I keep getting kicked from the game. Unplayable!
I keep getting kicked from the game, and now I cannot play anymore because I'm locked out of the matchmaking. It's so annoying. Almost every 5th game I get into, I'm getting kicked and the matchmaking lockout is just getting longer. Why is this bug here? Am I just banned from the game for like an hour or so if I keep playiing?!
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
same happening here i got a 23h lockout now
This is happening to me all the time every time all the gens are done as I’m playing killer they always kick me out in the middle of a chase. Most of the time it’s the same player that I chase and I o his username. So every time I. Play with him I get glitched. Out.
This is also happening to me almost nonstop on the switch. What console are y’all using? It’s incredibly frustrating, especially because as far as I can tell, every post about this is completely ignored.