I hate the emblem challenges

Personally I find these a real chore. Sometimes you grind away at the needed requirements and when the game ends, you're just off your needed amount.

These suck.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • All challenges are an optional extra so if you feel they are a chore just ignore them.

    I for one let them happen naturally and never go out my way to try and complete them. Sometimes i complete them in 1 game and sometimes it takes 10 or 20.

  • I don't mind them too much. I know I'm going to have to grind extra XP at the end anyway, so I'm not in a hurry to finish all the challenges as soon as possible. I've been using the opportunity to go after Adept Achievements.

  • I approve. This is probably because it is one of the most opaque and complicated systems in the game. If you really want to understand how it works (in order to optimize the progression of the challenge), you have to go to the wiki.