I remember a lot of people being surprised with how balanced The Stranger Things chapter was on release, and Demogorgon hasn't changed too much since then, so yeah.
Its a constant mindgame between survivor and the Nurse. The survivor is never safe. And the Nurse can always get the survivor, if they are good enough.
I'm surprised so many people think demo is balanced. I mean, it's not that he isn't but I think he's pretty weak and easy to go up against unless the player is really good.
HillBilly is a really strong, simple killer and so is his counter. He's also my favourite to go up against because he plays well with my playstyle. He will never need a nerf or a buff, he's pretty perfect in terms of balance.
I would say that his base kit is balanced, but I'm not sure about his addons...
Its a constant mindgame between survivor and the Nurse. The survivor is never safe. And the Nurse can always get the survivor, if they are good enough.
Problem there is a very good nurse can wreck any survivor team hence why she dominated pc red ranks until her change. I don't play primarily on PC so I can't fully comment though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She was near perfect before the lullaby change, but she still rewards good play from both sides.
Demogorgon's power is on point, neither too difficult to counter, nor too weak. It's also fun to play as.
I remember a lot of people being surprised with how balanced The Stranger Things chapter was on release, and Demogorgon hasn't changed too much since then, so yeah.
bing bong boi
I think the Trapper is the most balanced killer
Nurse.
Its a constant mindgame between survivor and the Nurse. The survivor is never safe. And the Nurse can always get the survivor, if they are good enough.
Demoboy. Jack of all trades, master of none.
I would say that his base kit is balanced, but I'm not sure about his addons...
Problem there is a very good nurse can wreck any survivor team hence why she dominated pc red ranks until her change. I don't play primarily on PC so I can't fully comment though.