Honest guide to countering a veteran Nurse!

Step 1. Get hooked within 30 seconds!

Step 2. Fail all of your kobe attempts!

Step 3. Realize that you'll lose anyways, so stop pressing the darn spacebar!

Step 4. Get eaten by the entity!

Step 5. Quit the game!

Step 6. Press uninstall!

Step 7. Press yes!

Step 8. Contratulations, you're now officially a god at countering veteran Nurse mains!

Comments

  • Question! Were you in my last match? I'm not trying to be a weenie here but I seriously had a match not long ago like 1 to about 2mins ago where I killed all the survivors as the Nurse and I had an Ebony Mori. So yeah pretty funny coincidence if I do say so.

  • @Mesme said:
    Question! Were you in my last match? I'm not trying to be a weenie here but I seriously had a match not long ago like 1 to about 2mins ago where I killed all the survivors as the Nurse and I had an Ebony Mori. So yeah pretty funny coincidence if I do say so.

    I haven't logged on yet.
    But in-game I'm called Skorpan without the io at the end.
    But if you so do find me sometime, make sure to bring a mori!

  • @Skorpanio said:

    @Mesme said:
    Question! Were you in my last match? I'm not trying to be a weenie here but I seriously had a match not long ago like 1 to about 2mins ago where I killed all the survivors as the Nurse and I had an Ebony Mori. So yeah pretty funny coincidence if I do say so.

    I haven't logged on yet.
    But in-game I'm called Skorpan without the io at the end.
    But if you so do find me sometime, make sure to bring a mori!

    I sure will I let them stack to 20! I'm not joking... I have a lot of ebony mori's.

  • Skorpanio said:

    Step 1. Get hooked within 30 seconds!

    Step 2. Fail all of your kobe attempts!

    Step 3. Realize that you'll lose anyways, so stop pressing the darn spacebar!

    Step 4. Get eaten by the entity!

    Step 5. Quit the game!

    Step 6. Press uninstall!

    Step 7. Press yes!

    Step 8. Contratulations, you're now officially a god at countering veteran Nurse mains!

    I love playing against the nurse! You win some you lose some, you have to be good at judging her audio cues for the blink and learn how to mind game her into blinking somewhere she doesn’t want to so you can break LOS ,  I’ve gotten away from veteran nurse players plenty of times but I’ve also been eaten by the entity plenty of times playing against a nurse as well, also if you get good with a flashlight you can burn the nurse while she’s trying to blink and stun her out of the blink which will make them think twice about doing that in certain areas
  • @lyric said:

    I love playing against the nurse! You win some you lose some, you have to be good at judging her audio cues for the blink and learn how to mind game her into blinking somewhere she doesn’t want to so you can break LOS ,  I’ve gotten away from veteran nurse players plenty of times but I’ve also been eaten by the entity plenty of times playing against a nurse as well, also if you get good with a flashlight you can burn the nurse while she’s trying to blink and stun her out of the blink which will make them think twice about doing that in certain areas

    I'll equip a mori on you.
    You've gone against veteran Nurse mains and I shall seek revenge.
    Prepare for a fight, I wont show mercy!

  • Skorpanio said:

    @lyric said:

    I love playing against the nurse! You win some you lose some, you have to be good at judging her audio cues for the blink and learn how to mind game her into blinking somewhere she doesn’t want to so you can break LOS ,  I’ve gotten away from veteran nurse players plenty of times but I’ve also been eaten by the entity plenty of times playing against a nurse as well, also if you get good with a flashlight you can burn the nurse while she’s trying to blink and stun her out of the blink which will make them think twice about doing that in certain areas

    I'll equip a mori on you.
    You've gone against veteran Nurse mains and I shall seek revenge.
    Prepare for a fight, I wont show mercy!

    Lol bring it on! 🙂 even if I lose I’ll take being choked by that overgrown Pac-Man ghost with honor
  • @Mesme said:

    I sure will I let them stack to 20! I'm not joking... I have a lot of ebony mori's.

    I'll die for you, noone shall ever escape The Nurse!

    And btw this is what my gameplay experience most oftenly feels like:
    https://youtu.be/ShbKMuz2YqM

  • Skorpanio said:

    @Mesme said:

    I sure will I let them stack to 20! I'm not joking... I have a lot of ebony mori's.

    I'll die for you, noone shall ever escape The Nurse!

    And btw this is what my gameplay experience most oftenly feels like:
    image

    ☝️☝️ This is why DC needs a stricter punishment, I hate playing with survivors like this 
  • @lyric said:
    Skorpanio said:

    @Mesme said:

    I sure will I let them stack to 20! I'm not joking... I have a lot of ebony mori's.

    I'll die for you, noone shall ever escape The Nurse!

    And btw this is what my gameplay experience most oftenly feels like:

    ☝️☝️ This is why DC needs a stricter punishment, I hate playing with survivors like this 

    Exactly

  • @Skorpanio said:

    @Mesme said:

    I sure will I let them stack to 20! I'm not joking... I have a lot of ebony mori's.

    I'll die for you, noone shall ever escape The Nurse!

    And btw this is what my gameplay experience most oftenly feels like:
    https://youtu.be/ShbKMuz2YqM

    "when survivors are iditos xDD" at least that guy is hoenst about himself