random question about dead by daylight clothes
I would like to know can I put in a clothing request for survivors for example put pictures of clothes for a character I like
Tagged:
Trusted
I would like to know can I put in a clothing request for survivors for example put pictures of clothes for a character I like
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs always welcome fan ideas for content, but there's no guarantee that it will ever make it into the game. They did hold a contest last June for player-designed cosmetics, the winners of which are currently on the Rift, but we don't know if they will do something like that again in the future.
If you do want to share your suggestions, though, I would recommend making a post in the Creations subforum (Submissions may seem like the right place, but when they say "want to see your creation featured?" they mean on social media, not in the game).
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/Creations