Need some motivation

I am really in need of some motivation to keep playing the game, cuz well, there are bugs that gives a ton of advantage for the survivors and I am a killer main, also the archives isn't that "fun" and I hate some stuff in game, physics for example

Comments

  • stop taking games serious, start memeing and dont care aout your rank.

    or play a different game for some time until you miss the good old DbD.

    thats what i usually do when i get burned out from this game.


    if you're looking for some meme strats, maybe do the cosplaying Bubba?

    basically you play Bubba with a survivor face and only equip perks that fit said survivors stereotype.

    e.g.: claudette - you now only equip anti healing perks such as Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, Coulrophobia, A Nurses Calling, Bloodhound, etc.

    its actually quite fun to do