If I uninstall will my stuff be saved if/when I come back?

I'm thinking I'm going to uninstall the game and take a break for a while. I might come back after a while so I'm wondering if my BPs, items, character levels and stuff will still be there when I come back?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @PBsamichShoe

    Yes, you will keep all your stuff if you decide to reinstall the game. Your in-game stats and currencies are all tied to your Steam account, so you'll keep them no matter what as long as you reinstall the game through the same account.

  • All your progress is saved like BP, items, add-ons, character levels. Everything will be the same no matter how long you have been away. You will derank every month for sure..

  • @PBsamichShoe

    As said above, your save file is tied to your steam account, so uninstalling and reinstalling the game will NOT erase any saved data, since it's stored separately in a cloud.

    And yes, the same applies to Xbox, Switch, Windows, and PS4.