As someone who mains Jane when playing survivor, I would love it. I also think she needs more gala dresses and stuff like that. She was a big TV personality after all. Not to mention that she had her own fashion accessories line, so maybe a charm or two from her line wouldn't hurt either.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not a bad drawing. I think it would look decent imo
Would instabuy.
As someone who mains Jane when playing survivor, I would love it. I also think she needs more gala dresses and stuff like that. She was a big TV personality after all. Not to mention that she had her own fashion accessories line, so maybe a charm or two from her line wouldn't hurt either.